Welcome!


Welcome! Presenting, I'm an online high school technology Instructor and have been teaching online since 2003! Additionally, I taught in Brick and Mortar for 7 years and 2 years of that was with at-risk students.

My Bachelor of Science is from Texas A&M University and I've added other certificates to that. I've learned so much from the first 3 months of my Education Media and Design Technology Masters program at Full Sail University and I am looking forward to the next 9 months. I'll be blogging my journey here, so visit here often. You won't regret it!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BP2_iGoogle Screen Shots

I am really seeing the value of iGoogle! Rena pointed out in her first Wimba that it would be a good idea to create a tab in iGoogle for each course because it goes so fast that things get forgotten. I am definitely going to do that. During the break I hope I can get the previous courses done, so I'll have those tabs too. Below you'll find my screen shots of iGoogle!

My first iGoogle Home page from the first month.


My new iGoogle Home page.


iGoogle FSO tab


iGoogle AR/CBL tab


iGoogle ETC tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!